In order to confirm the departure step, the packing info have to be added to the shipment.
There are 2 possibilities. Either a packing list, or it doesn't.
Existing Packing list
In a default process the supplier creates the packing list.
In this case Winddle offers you the possibility to copy the details from the pacing list
1. From a selected shipment, go to “Packing” tab. Here a sign is notifying you that required
2. Click on “Edit detail” for the selected order line. Here you'll declare the details of the packing (Shipped Quantity, Volume, Weight, Packages #)
NB: The more you declare the more precise the statistics will be.
3. Copy the detail from the packing list (if any)
4. Check and complete details if necessary
No existing packing list
If there is no existing packing list you can create one from here (see packing list & How to create a packing list?).
If you just want to fill the packing details
1. From a selected shipment, go to “Packing” tab. Here a sign is notifying you that required packing info is missing.
2. Click on “Edit detail” for the selected order line
3. Complete details